I realised I have posted quite a few of my favourite new things on instagram without really talking about them. So I thought I would! Here are a few of my favourite things:
- these are actually so inspiring, they have put together a series of swatches inspired by telling stories instead of matching them tonally, and I just love all the colour combos. You can pick them up anywhere that sells resene paints.
- I really do love this print, it reminds me to always be positive and it looks so perfect on my kraft clipboard.
- I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING AESOP!!! Ahhhh I love Aesop so so much. The lovely Sarah from George & Edi picked this up for me while she was in Melbourne (jealous). Not only is it just beautiful, it actually works. There are so many reasons to have this hand cream!
(on a notebook) - I bought this
and I have loved covering notebooks, boxes, phones (!!) and all sorts in it! I am almost out and I will be buying more - maybe black marble next and some copper!
- Again, Aesop. Do I need to say anything more? Apart from that I love it.
- I finally decided to order from Kikki.K online since I had worked out that I haven't shopped there in over a year. I don't really know how that happened! This notebook was in the sale, and I loved the simplicity. You can never have enough notebooks, am I right?!
- This one has a gorgeous neutral cover, with FKA Twigs on it. I also happen to be loving her music at the moment too!
- Another gorgeous Kikki.K product - surprise! I really love the handiness of these adhesive notes, and they are adorable too.
+ Aesop testers - I received these a while ago now in a lovely letter from
and they are just too cute!
+ iPhone 6 plus - Oh man, oh myy, oh mee! (get the fleet foxes reference anyone?) I LOVE IT. It is beautiful and functional and beautiful and wow. I am thoroughly enjoying it!
AND... a few more things I can't take pictures of...
- I AM SO EXCITED, she is back!! I have waited 4 years!! Their new song is amazing as always and I seriously can't wait until their album is out. ARGH!
+ Blogs I am loving are:
- her pictures and words are stunning and make me want to go adventuring in the mountains with her!
- her fashion posts always make me swoon and I want every outfit she wears.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my favourites, I have been very snowed under with school work - getting into it again has got me very overwhelmed and tired. I want to sleep forever! I am going to do a school progress type post soon, once I have some things to show you all!
What are a few of your favourite things?
Have a lovely day!