Tomorrow is a new year - a new start. Can you believe how fast 2014 went?!
I thought I would write some highlights of this year down here, for my future self to look back on! I have achieved so many awesome things this year, and I really can't wait to see what 2015 brings.
- reached 400,000 blog views
- went to see Lorde in concert
- adopted a little kitty called Poppy!
- cut my hair short (about 30cm off)
- reached 4k followers on instagram
- tried my hardest at my first year of NCEA
- started a new healthy lifestyle
- made some AMAZING new friends through this blog
- turned 16 and had a lovely birthday party
I am also so thankful to all of you lovely readers, commenters and likers who check up on my blog and support me! I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you!
Wishing all of you a fun and safe New Years, I will see you all in 2015!