My hair is finally pink! It has taken many months and three different hairdressers (my Mum and I ended up doing it ourselves) but it is exactly what I have wanted all along. We bleached it all so it was a white blonde then mixed a tiny bit of temporary red dye in with a lot of conditioner and slathered it on. Turned out perfect and I can use it whenever I feel like being pink for a few days!
also, here is a list for you.
- I moved house - watch my new youtube video if you want to see more of that!
- Melbourne is booked for December - I am going over for my portfolio interviews at RMIT; Do let me know if you want to read a post more on that subject?
- Finally bought some dungarees, these to be exact. I love them way way way too much.
- I have spent the start of these school holidays painting in my school art room, being so productive omg!
- I'm majorly crushing on Lazy Oaf right now, I just need something, anything from their new collections.
Much love to you all - tell me what you're crushing on!